.

.

sunnuntai 1. huhtikuuta 2018

Olohuoneessa/In the living room






Olohuoneesta tuli pienten muutosten jälkeen paljon valoisampi. Siinä on nyt uusi katto ja uusia valaisimia. Jotkut huonekalutkin ovat vaihtuneet.

The living room is a bit brighter after a few changes. It has new ceiling and lights, as well as some new furniture.




Sohvan ja kukkapöydän kitin olen ostanut Gepettosta. Pikkupöydän kitti on etsystä.

I bought the sofa and the flower column from Gepetto. This small table is from etsy.




Uunin vieressä on puunkantoteline, jonka tein hiuspapiljotista.

There is a wood basket I made of a hair roller next to oven.




Pyöreät pöydät olen maalannut vaaleiksi. 
Vuosien aikana on syntynyt erilaisia ristipistotöitä: matto, tyynyjä ja tuolinpäällinen.

I have made some items for the room by cross-stitching over the years: a carpet, some pillows and a chair cover. The round tables have some more colour than before.


Aivan uskomattoman kaunis ja pieni pyöreä liina on löytynyt joskus antiikkimessuilta.

The small round tablecloth is incredibly beautiful. I found it from an antique fair sometime in the past.


Ennen.

Before.


Jälkeen.

After.




12 kommenttia:

  1. I really like this new look with light colors, sofa, stove, and table clear the room, very pretty! the wood basket is clever
    hugs

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very pretty and cozy! The hair roller idea is great :-)!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Me ha gustado mucho el sofá. La pequeña alfombra fue una gran adquisición. Me ha parecido una buena idea el uso del rulo. Creo que antes la escena era acogedora pero ahora lo es más

    VastaaPoista
  4. You've made some lovely changes to your living room and it looks incredibly warm and cosy whilst feeling spacious and open, Well done! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Se ve preciosa y muy acogedora,buen trabajo!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Each of the new changes is a good one, Ingi, this living room looks now even more cosy and warm, I think it has more harmony now!
    Kind regards, Ilona
    PS I see that my name is not in your followers list, although I've signed in for follwing your blog. I know that I have this issue since years now, but I don't know how to change it and it seems there's no one, who can help me with this issue....so sorry.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi, Ilona! I added your lovely blog to my blog list now.

      Poista
    2. Aww, thank you so much, Ingi, that's very kind of you :)!

      Poista
  7. La sala me gusta mucho más ahora! Feliz Pascua, Ingi! :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Näyttää taas kerran tosi kivalta! Tykkään erityisesti valkoisesta sohvasta ja puukorin tuunaaminen papiljotista on hieno idea. Hauskaa pääsiäistä!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Love the large living area, so much room to put things in. The curler is a great idea! Love the ottoman and the new look. Great job!

    VastaaPoista
  10. Unos cambios fantástico, el sofá es precioso y la canasta para la leña es una idea estupenda; si no nos lo cuentas no lo hubiera adivinado. Feliz semana:-)

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kommentista!